4 Key Differences Between B2B and B2C Marketing
By Tyler Smith – Cryptocurrency Expert
Let's get right to the point. "B2C" stands for "business to consumer," whereas "B2B" stands for "business to business."
In a B2B business, companies sell products and services directly to other businesses a bit like a wholesalers. This could include anything such as selling marketing services, office chairs or even table management software to restaurants for example.
A B2C business will sell products or services to consumers for their own personal use, such as cars, cruises, clothing, household products but in the case of this industry, they will sell crypto.
In the cryptocurrency space, B2B businesses includes those that provide liquidity to exchanges so users can buy cryptocurrency. BC Bitcoin is a B2C business, providing services for individuals looking to buy and sell cryptocurrency. We can also cater to business requirements who can also purchase through our platform.
By far the biggest difference between B2C and B2B marketing is who the company targets. It could be individual consumers or businesses, who in turn, target other consumers and businesses alike.
B2C marketing is targeted at a single decision-maker who buys a product or service for the benefits and features that it provides for personal use.
B2B marketing, however, can target anyone from a single C-level executive to a whole committee that oversees any and every decision that a business makes.
Branding is crucial to B2B marketing, but unlike B2C marketing, it comes via relationship-building. According to B2B International, branding starts with how consistent your products or services are presented and delivered.
When it comes to B2C marketing, branding is pivotal in delivering a message and creating loyalty with a customer to motivate them to buy crypto from you.
Both B2B and B2C companies need to figure out the best way to reach their audiences, like the channels that can be used to distribute information or content. B2B audiences are more selective in the channels they frequently visit. Although you can still reach out to them on Twitter and Facebook, you more likely to get noticed but going through more official channels. Since the B2C audience however, will be made of people that can be found anywhere, every channel could be exploited to reach out them.
Motivation of the consumer is important to understand in order to convert your audience into long-time customers. B2B marketing favours a focus on efficiency and logic instead of emotion as businesses are looking for expertise when buying or selling Bitcoin.
B2C, however, yearns for emotion and personal interaction. Consumers also place great emphasis on fellow users' testaments, which is when they view reviews and ratings before using to buy or sell crypto.
Head on over to our platform if you’re a business or individual looking to sell Bitcoin UK from the UK’s most trusted Bitcoin broker.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards