5 Practical Reasons to be Interested in Bitcoin
Cryptocurrency Investor – Tyler
Who claims there's no humour in finance? Mainstreet and professional investors have been probing around the cryptocurrency room for hacks, failures, and price volatility to build a weakness story.
Now the FED, one of the biggest systemic players and core leaders in centralisation, has just fallen. While we hope this won't have a significant effect on daily customers and ideally this will be fixed easily, this is a perfect example of susceptibility at work.
Centralisation has reportedly taken a major loss, thereby demonstrating how essential decentralisation is to many people. So, here’s why you should be enthusiastic about buying Bitcoin and what you could expect.
- Bitcoin is decentralised. Why is it essential to you? What occurred to the FED is very unlikely to happen to Bitcoin. On the other hand, sure, there are possibilities where Bitcoin could be influenced by outside knowledge, but that can be viewed as a benefit. It reveals that Bitcoin is not flawless, but it's not too amazing to be true. However, decentralisation is the process of distributing and dispersing power away from a central authority, this means that you have control over your own account rather than having a third party involved. So, you can trade Bitcoin yourself without the worry.
- The principles of Bitcoin are unchanged. What does this mean to you? There are around 21 million Bitcoin in circulation, and more of them are purchased every day relative to the number of freshly mined Bitcoins.
- Bitcoin is the power of money. It implies it's a perfect way not just to store value, but also to create good returns. And so, people can have a cyberspace bank, to quote Micheal Saylor, to store their capital. This helps individuals and companies not only to have funds available, but also to annihilate a lot of logistical problems.
- Bitcoin meets the influence of the Metcalfe law on the network. This implies that the more people there are on the system, the more efficient the network can become.
- Organisations are coming. Institutional investors enjoy control and openness, and the better regulated Bitcoin is, the greater the importance of large banks, rendering Bitcoin a less risky asset.
These are the most important reasons as to why people should be more excited about buying and selling Bitcoin and not be worried about the short-lived dips and regulations.
If you’re looking to buy and sell Cryptocurrency, then register an account with BC Bitcoin, the best place to buy Bitcoin in the UK. Register an account with us and start investing in Cryptocurrency today.