By Mark L - Crypto Broker - 10-08-2021
PolkaFoundry token (PKF) will be listed on AscendEX, a cryptocurrency trading platform accessible worldwide. The launch will occur on August 10 at 1 p.m. UTC and can be found trading under USDT/PKF market pair.
The Polkadot-based platform, PolkaFoundry was designed for developing DeFi and NFT dApps with less resistance. With plans to be much more user-friendly, PolkaFoundry wants to provide users easy access for Defi and NFT dApps to mainstream end-users. They aim at making dApps more accessible, using its growing and scalable ability for exchange and implementing various DeFi-friendly services into the platform.
The PKF can pay for services and transaction fees as a native token to the PolkaFoundry ecosystem. The token allows users to earn shares of block rewards and participate in on-chain management by staking.
PolkaFundry argues that the common UX experience for retail consumers is in design. Referring to multiple platforms and dApps, they claim that this is the biggest obstacle for mainstream blockchain adoption. The firm note upon other projects who do not consider this in their product and service design, noting that the complexity may prevent the typical user from interacting and participating in such cryptocurrency projects.
Crypto wallet hardware, coins, exchanges, and similar projects need further development and customer market research education. There may be confusion amongst new users without further education; this will undoubtedly leave a minimal user base. As previously stated, PolkaFoundry's goal is to bring mainstream clients to the dApps and crypto asset management services.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards