Binance Funding Over 40 Developers to Make Open-Source Crypto Software
By Mark Lemon – Cryptocurrency Professional
Binance, the Malta-based crypto exchange is looking to go further with its research into open-source blockchain development.
For that reason, Binance X was revealed on Thursday. It is funding over 40 developers who are conducting research in open-source crypto software. These platforms in development could be used to help users buy and sell Bitcoin. This platform hopes to collaborate with the Binance ecosystem by providing them resources to projects at various development stages and utilise blockchain “evangelists” to encourage education.
Binance X is offering promising developers a fellowship program that is focused on research and development on open-source blockchain software. As of now, over 40 developers have signed on, but the funding for the developers was not revealed. Funding could be used to develop applications for those that may buy and sell cryptocurrency, as more functionality is needed. Applications for the platform are being accepted on a rolling basis.
Binance X is built to serve as a cryptocurrency-based counterpart to X Development, which is the research and development subsidiary of Alphabet, Google’s parent company. Apart from offering financial aid, Binance X is even rolling out educational initiatives for both developers and the public.
Head of Binance X, Teck Chia, made the following statement:
“The Binance X team will help educate, create opportunities for collaborations and jumpstart the growth of these projects via the different programs and resources we have at Binance.”
All initiatives can be seen to help increase crypto buying and adoption and many other corporations are looking to do the same.
Don’t forget you can head over to our platform if you are looking to buy or sell Bitcoin UK from your trusted Bitcoin broker.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards