Brave Browser’s Content Monetisation Model Surpasses 10 Million Downloads
Brave Software recently tweeted that its web browser for revolutionising content monetisation has reached ten million downloads through the Google Play Store. The company has doubled the number of users since May of this year.
Brave is an ad blocking browser that rewards its users with its own Basic Attention Token (BAT) for both readers and content publishers. The model is dependent on advertising revenue, tracking of user behaviour and the sale of user data. Users can earn BAT through the browser by watching ad content and then sell this crypto for cash.
The Brave project had a successful ICO raising $36 million in just the first 30 seconds. The project is still showing substantial growth and has made some influential partnerships such as Dow Jones Media Group for premium content and YouTubers for a younger demographic.
One Youtuber involved with the project is Philip DeFranco who currently has more than six million YouTube subscribers. DeFranco has praised the project in a recent article with CNN for ‘thinking about creators, their audiences, and how to support both first’. Both the content creator and user must see benefits over the conventional system to fully adopt this model.
With the Brave browsing platform, viewers can reward content creators using BAT micropayments with the plan of these regular users also becoming rewarded for using the platform. This means a user can sell Bitcoin for BAT to reward a creator. These users will be able to choose if they would like to receive advertisement on the brave platform, accruing a portion of the advertisement revenue in the form of BAT payments.
This project has the potential to truly revolutionise content monetisation models. By rewarding the users with tokens, you are incentivising them to return to the platform to cash out crypto earned.
To make sure you don’t miss to latest news or to sell cryptocurrency, make sure you head over to BC Bitcoin.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards