Byte Power X Hopes to Become First Cryptocurrency Exchange in Australia To Launch Via an ICO
The Byte Power Group (BPG) is a diversified technology solutions provider developing solutions in some of the most advanced technology. They develop business solutions and applications for healthcare, banking, tourism, telecommunications and governmental bodies. BPG deploys business activities in four sectors, big data, food and beverage, power management and cryptocurrency.
The company Intends to conduct an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) to fund the development of their cryptocurrency exchange Byte Power X. The exchange will offer USD and AUD trading pairs once launched in which registered users can sell crypto to fiat. Crypto-to-crypto trading pairs such as Bitcoin-to-Ethereum and Bitcoin-to-Litecoin will also be available on the platform for those seeking to exchange Bitcoin.
The platform will be accountable to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) which recently issued a query letter to BPG to satisfy their compliance with ASX listing rules. The query was to determine the nature of the ICO and the classification of the token sale which the company believes not to constitute as security - this was clarified in a statement back to ASX.
The crypto space is welcoming new exchanges entering the market every month with new innovations to their interface or systems. More exchanges will help investors sell Bitcoin as it increases liquidity and availability. With more options available the market is surely to open to a larger audience.
If you’re looking to cash out Bitcoin or keep informed on the most influential news, head over to BC Bitcoin.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards