By Ollie H - Cryptocurrency expert - 30-07-2021
A protocol that allows its users to hedge factors through tokenizing risk exposure, BarnBridge (BOND) is reportedly integrating with Chainlink (LINK). According to the protocol's Twitter, the initiative had made an announcement to its user base that they are collaborating with blockchain oracle Chainlink. More specifically, the project will be integrating with the Chainlink Keeper Network. The network provides smart contracts to support Keeper nodes within the Ethereum (ETH) ecosystem.
The tokenized protocol reportedly aims to reduce the risk within the Decentralised Finance (DeFi) industry. Some risks BarnBridge looks to solve are inflation risk, market price risk, and cash-flow volatility risk. The native token where investors can buy BarnBridge BOND is an ERC-20 token that's used for staking and governance on the BarnBridge platform. People looking to invest in BOND can find it in some popular crypto brokers.
BarnBridge is able to surpass its own smart contact limits, by doing this, the protocol can find the triggers to produce more efficiency. BarnBridge's efficiency boost means the company can offer what they dubbed as the "SMART Exposure." According to the protocol company, the SMART Exposure project will support investors by giving them an easier route in order to gain a predetermined exposure ratio to an asset pairing.
For added affordability, the project is controlled by a cost-effective mechanism known as a novel. Once the protocol is integrated into the Chainlink Keeper Network, BarnBridge will be able to leverage it so it can produce automation within the rebalancing feature.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards