CJ - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
By offering a secure and trustworthy decentralised oracle network, Chainlink has been important in the establishment and development of decentralised finance (DeFi). This network enables DeFi protocols to function in the real world by connecting smart contracts with off-chain data and external services. Chainlink delivers high-quality and tamper-resistant data by connecting smart contracts with numerous independent node operators. This lowers entry barriers for new DeFi initiatives and promotes innovation in the market.
Despite being a leading oracle in DeFi, the value of Chainlink's native token, $LINK, has struggled to accrue value. This is due to the fact that Chainlink has had to subsidize its services in order to capture crypto market investment share. However, the recently announced proposed collaboration with GMX could be a game changer for $LINK. The proposed partnership involves a new low-latency oracle solution for DeFi derivatives protocols, which solves the challenges of fresh data, private oracle price data and decentralized infrastructure. This new solution helps GMX reduce trading fees and increase efficiency, while also providing a huge security upgrade for the protocol.
The plan calls for allocating 1.2% of protocol fees from the GMX Protocol to Chainlink's low-latency oracle solution, which is used by GMX, for technical support and future development. With Chainlink possibly receiving 1.2% of the fees collected by the majority of DeFi protocols, this might create a new standard for the value of oracles. As a result, this income will eventually go to node owners and $LINK stakeholders, directly boosting $LINK's value accrual. Although it is too soon to predict how this would affect competing DeFi protocols, it is clear that GMX appreciates Chainlink's technology and believes that it is pricey.
To learn more about crypto technologies and stay up to date with the latest developments in the market, visit cryptobroker BC Bitcoin. They offer a range of guides on wallets and different coins, as well as allowing users to buy and sell cryptocurrency and receive support from their experienced customer service team.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards