By Mark - Cryptocurrency Dealer - 02-12-2021
In recent news, an engineer from the cryptocurrency exchange platform Coinbase is now joining Moralis as a senior technical adviser. According to the Moralis project, the company is hoping that Craig Hammel, Coinbase engineer, can add his knowledge and expertise. Moralis is a decentralised application (DApp) platform that is aiming to further expand its network by integrating other blockchains. Craig Hammel will be participating in this project to help the platform begin adding more blockchains to improve its ecosystem.
Craig Hammel is one of Coinbase’s first technical hires and has moved to the Moralis Project to help them grow. Coinbase is one of the largest cryptocurrency trading platforms seeing millions of investors trade, sell, and buy cryptocurrency each day. Hammel will also utilise his expertise and tools in mobile application and gaming engines in order to speed up the development of the project.
Reportedly, hiring Hammel to the project comes shortly after Moralis had gained $13.4 million in a seed funding round. The DApp platform is using the money to develop a friendly user interface which will be released to a wide audience. The interface will also help fuel product development. Now with the help of Craig Hammel, Moralis will be able to build a high performing Web3 development which has the potential to be a significant product in the cryptocurrency industry. Hammel has since agreed that he can help the Moralis Project create the next best Web3 technology platform making the initiatives success confirmed.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards