David – Cryptocurrency Expert
In January of this year, Justin Bieber did buy NFT called BAYC for $1.31 million
55 ETH is the highest offer for the NFT
Recently, the Bored Ape NFT collection has decreased by more than 20%.
Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC), one of the most well-known NFT collections, was the subject of intense anticipation when notable people joined the Ethereum (ETH) NFT collection last year. However, cryptocurrency investment during bear market is nothing compared to how it used to be.
Justin Bieber, a Canadian musician, paid $1.31 million for one NFT from the BAYC collection. 500 Ethereum (ETH) tokens are equal. The same NFT that Bieber purchased is now only worth around $75,000 since the BAYC floor price has decreased to 58 ETH.
Surprisingly, the OpenSea NFT market place reports that the greatest offer for the NFT is presently 55 ETH, or around $67,000.
There were differing opinions on the music star's decision to buy the NFT. Some welcomed him into the NFT community, while others thought he spent too much for a digital token.
On the other side, as the crypto market investment continues to decline, the current ETH floor price of BAYC NFTs is at one of its lowest levels since November 2021. Data supplied showed a 20% decrease in Bored Ape NFT collecting over the previous weeks after hitting an all-time high of 153.7 ETH in May of this year, when it fell below 50 ETH.
For the uninitiated, Bored Ape NFT’s can be liquidated while the collection's floor price keeps declining since they were purchased using loans from the peer-to-peer lending market, BenDAO. If the loan repayment fails and the floor price drops to the point where the Non Fungible Tokens health factor drops below 1, the NFT will be offered for sale in a 48-hour auction to the highest bidder.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards