By Aaron - Crypto Specialist - 03-11-2021
Meme-coins are having a great year as we see all-time highs with many dog-themed tokens. Investors buying Shiba Inu (SHIB) tokens are especially having a great year as the coin has seen quite a few price spurts. However, certain locations around the globe are witnessing a real Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO) when it comes to buying SHIB. One example seems to be India as a crypto investor who has come forward to say the country is experiencing a need to buy SHIB ahead of the festival of light.
The Diwali festival, also known as the festival of light, which is celebrated across India, is fast approaching and starts on Thursday, 4 November. Ahead of this globally known celebration, many cryptocurrency investors in the country are getting the urge to purchase SHIB tokens. According to a report posted by the Hindustan Times, believers pray to the Goddess of money for health, wealth, and prosperity on 4 November. They also visit their families and friends to offer gifts. However, according to CoinDesk, an article stated that the 4th is considered the best time to purchase investments because an extraordinary amount of people are buying equities and commodities.
This year for the first day of the festival, CoinDesk had reported that many citizens are eyeing Shiba Inu tokens instead of the typical gold investments. According to local Indian exchanges, SHIB is the most affordable crypto market investment, yet it is the most "hyped" token. One exchange owned by Binance, WazirX, has a trading pair of SHIB-INR with rates of 0.005093 rupees.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards