By Jamie - Cryptocurrency Specialist - 01/12/2021
A lot has happened recently in the crypto scene, so there is a lot to catch up on. In this article we will be discussing how the price to buy Ethereum (ETH) has drastically increased, MicroStrategies latest acquisition, and Grayscales new product release.
2021 has been a great year for Ethereum, the second largest crypto market investment, to start gradually catching up to the struggling Bitcoin (BTC). In the last 24 hours, the price to buy ETH has risen by 7%, making Ethereum’s price increase for the year a total of 530%. As Ethereum passed the $4,700 mark, it began to close in on its all-time high of $4,850. At the start of the year, investors could buy crypto token ETH for $736, which is an eye-opening comparison to the four-digit number it is seeing at the time of writing.
MicroStrategy, a business intelligence firm, has been regularly purchasing Bitcoin to the point where the company now owns 28% of all BTC in circulation. Its latest acquisition worth around $414 million of BTC was made just last month. Finally, as Solana (SOL) has been seeing such major growth in 2021, Grayscale has now announced a Solana investment product. Grayscale, the world’s most significant crypto fund company, has brought out the Solana Trust. The Solana Trust requires a $25,000 investment in order to access the trust. As always, the trust fund has Grayscale’s 2.5% management fee on top of the minimum investment, this is to maintain security and make investing in SOL an easier and safer process.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards