By Luke - Bitcoin Professional - 02-11-2021
In recent news, a cryptocurrency trading platform’s mobile application has risen to the top in the United States Google Play store. Crypto.com, a popular exchange that allows users to buy and sell Bitcoin (BTC) and altcoins, has reached the No1 status across all categories on Google Play; making it the most downloaded free mobile app in the US. Reportedly, the sudden growth and incredible achievement has come as a result of the company’s strategic marketing and advertising activities. Aside from clever and widespread marketing, Crypto.com has leveraged a growing interest in buying crypto as popularity for digital assets is greatly increasing in the United States. The bullish price rally and attractive potential rewards could be the cause of the sudden incline in users as many people want to jump in while crypto is hot.
To put it in a different perspective, the app has become more popular than the globally known social media platforms such as TikTok and Instagram. In light of the recent news, it’s now more evident than ever that people are interested in investing in cryptocurrency. Despite Crypto.com rising high in first place, Coinbase is climbing up the ladder and has reached 4th place on Google Play. Even though Crypto.com has taken the spot for No1 on Google Play, Coinbase has recently just claimed first place in the US Apple store. It has since been confirmed that both Crypto.com and Coinbase had utilised advertisements to climb the ranks temporarily.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards