By Ollie - Cryptocurrency Dealer - 02-12-2021
A Singapore-based exchange where investors can buy and sell Bitcoin (BTC) and altcoins, is reportedly giving back to its community. Phemex, Singapore’s significant crypto trading company is celebrating its second year in business with its fans through the company’s “Choose Your Reality” event. Phemex opened its doors and launched in 2019 and is now hosting a competition to commemorate its second anniversary. In the competition, all fans are invited to share their goals and dreams. According to Phemex, the winners of the event will turn those dreams into reality as soon as February 2022.
As you may be able to tell, the cryptocurrency trading platform is one that is community-driven and user-focused. Other exchanges and crypto businesses typically try to just make as much money from their customers as possible without really looking into their needs. This is where Phemex is different, as it puts the needs of its community first which is made clear by the new event. In total, Phemex has over 39 crypto pairs, 40 spot pairs, and sees regular mass traffic on its platform including its 1.5 million-user base. Reportedly, Phemex has also launched some unique initiatives in the last two years, some of which include giveaways. One particularly notable giveaway is the 2.1 BTC Puzzle Giveaway where you can win BTC and also receive a $100 trading bonus.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards