Dogecoin Announcement Breaks Website
By Ollie H. - Crypto Consultant - 12/03/2021
A huge increase in internet traffic briefly overwhelmed the website of Hello Pal back in February, after the company revealed that it had traded in Dogecoin (DOGE).
Hello Pal, a Canadian social network, said its website experienced a temporary shutdown back in February. As per a press release released by the company on Thursday, the incident happened soon after major investments in Dogecoin and Litecoin (LTC) mining were revealed.
At the moment, Hello Pal explained the purchase of a 15% interest in the Dogecoin and Litecoin mining activities. As per reports, the mining farm in question is the biggest in the world devoted to DOGE and LTC mining, with an ability of 70 megawatts and holding over 90,000 rigs.
The social forum also announced that more than half of the estimated 12,500 mining rig inventory devoted to DOGE and LTC mining had been shipped.
As per Hello Pal, the announcement of the Dogecoin and Litecoin mining investment has caused a huge increase in online traffic on its website, which has surpassed more than 1,000%. This burst in traffic was enough to briefly crash the platform.
Hello Pal's subscription platforms and suite of applications have encountered similar upticks during online visits but did not endure any outages during the time. For the creator of Hello Pal, KL Wong, the traffic increase that led to the collapse of the website was a good improvement, stating:
"The sharp increase in activity on our website and the Hello Pal app validates the clear position we have taken on Dogecoin as well as on cryptocurrency in general."
The Dogecoin mining initiative also acts as an extension to the company's cryptocurrency footprint. Hello Pal is now providing a crypto wallet service for Bitcoin (BTC),Ether (ETH) and other digital currencies.
Crypto-driven curiosity that triggers internet traffic surges is not a recent phenomenon. Also cryptocurrency exchanges experience platform outages at high business operation times. Dogecoin has also seen revived interest in recent months, with the support of Tesla CEO Elon Musk and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.
If you are looking to buy and sell cryptocurrency and are trying to find a good crypto broker, you can safely invest in cryptocurrency with BC Bitcoin. With us, you can buy Litecoin and Dogecoin. BC Bitcoin is also the most trusted Bitcoin broker and the best website to buy Bitcoin in the UK. So, register an account to start investing today.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards