By Harry - Bitcoin Investor - 01-12-2021
Oracle and random number generator, Duelist King, had a successful Non-Fungible Token (NFT) sale in Q3 of this year. Due to many investors buying crypto art collection Duelist King NFT, the decentralised gaming company decided to create a second release. Duelist King had announced the new edition of NFTs on December 15. Reportedly, the first batch of their NFT cards had been completely sold within 45 minutes. The first selection of NFTs were mystery boxes with random card designed NFTs. To put it into perspective, the initial batch had 50,000 mystery boxes to be sold. According to Duelist King, each box costed just $5 with each investor having the same chance and opportunity to receive a rare card in their box. The great demand for these NFTs is abundantly clear and shows what prompted Duelist King to create another batch.
Duelist King is a Decentralised Autonomous Organization (DAO) with a win-to-earn gameplay. The company aims to redesign the way people trade and buy cryptocurrency, collect NFTs, and more. The NFT collections from Duelist King have a variety of rarity levels to give people more of a chance to grab a rare card. In total, investors can collect up to six different rarity levels, these levels vary from Common to Legendary. The company is able to provide even and fair distribution of its NFT mystery boxes through its in-house decentralised blockchain technology. One thing to note is that the second batch of NFTs will only have 20,000 available with the expectation that these NFTs will sell out much faster. According to Duelist King, this batch will be sold in 25 card distribution stages to help players build strong decks as well as checking out all the games features.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards