David – Cryptocurrency Expert
The newly established National Bitcoin Office (ONBTC) in El Salvador will be in charge of all activities regarding the first and biggest cryptocurrency – Bitcoin- as well as Bitcoin investment.
Within the president's office, the new agency will work as a specialised administrative division with functional and technical autonomy.
Conceptualizing and disseminating data on Bitcoin, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies in El Salvador "to the media and any interested person" is one of the entity's responsibilities.
The National Bitcoin Office, or ONBTC, will also support foreign Bitcoin, blockchain, and cryptocurrency companies and investors who want to do business and go to El Salvador. It will also actively encourage El Salvadoran participation in various international forums.
Additionally, ONBTC would be in charge of overseeing and evaluating each individual while contacting the president to set up meetings to introduce himself. Another responsibility of the Bitcoin Office is to coordinate efforts related to the development of appropriate Bitcoin and blockchain policies as established by the presidency.
The director of the Bitcoin Office will be chosen by the president of El Salvador, and he or she will have the power to select employees as necessary to carry out the institution's obligations.
El Salvador became the first nation in the world to adopt Bitcoin as payment last year. El Salvador's president, Bukele, stated last week that his country will start buying one Bitcoin (BTC) every day.
If you want to follow El Salvador's example and buy Bitcoin today, visit BCBitcoin – trusted Bitcoin cryptobroker. Here you can buy and sell Bitcoin online, or keep it safely stored in your personal accounts’ coin holdings.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards