By Mark L - Cryptocurrency Professional - June 25 2021
2021 has left a lot of crypto investors with mixed feelings due to the one-to-one ratio of outstanding achievement and downfalls. Enthusiasts have witnessed incredible all-time highs as well as devastating lows.
However, regularly, cryptocurrency takes the media by storm, usually to boast a new victory. And despite news regarding carbon emissions and sustainability, crypto industries look to various options to power their projects as environmentally friendly as possible.
In other positive news, each month, we gradually see more cryptocurrency adoption worldwide, from more people investing in cryptocurrency to a multitude of merchants accepting it as payment. A study conducted in 2020 revealed that 36% of small-medium businesses allow customers to pay with crypto in the US.
Recently, a new project for integrating crypto payments is nearly ready to be launched throughout Europe. Electric car owners will soon be able to purchase their fuel by using their crypto investments.
E-commerce solutions company HIPS Payment Group Ltd and Swedish firm Vourity have collaborated to make this initiative possible. The integration will commence in November 2021 where all EV charging stations will take crypto.
While most retailers opt for Bitcoin (BTC) investments as the first choice of payment, Ethereum (ETH) will likely be the cryptocurrency for the charging points.
The popular coin Ether is one of the speculated cryptocurrencies to be utilized as a car charging payment option over all European countries for the next three years. The reason why it's believed to be the first choice to be integrated into the systems as the logo of the crypto coin ticker ETH can be seen in the payment terminal.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards