By Ollie H - Cryptocurrency expert - 07-09-2021
In recent years, both blockchain technology and cryptocurrency trading has been gradually reaching global adoption. Crypto has evolved to DeFi projects; for example, PancakeSwap (CAKE) allows blockchain developers to launch their projects, exchange crypto, stake, and farm cryptocurrencies. Whereas blockchain technology extends beyond the investment industry, its mechanics can help a significant variety of businesses globally, saving time and money.
One particular leading event annually attracts both cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiasts who want the first updates on the future of these two industry sectors. The go-to conference in Europe, TOKEN2049, is coming back this year to London in October 2021. The event will take place at the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms in Covent Garden for entrepreneurs, crypto executives, and those that invest in cryptocurrency to gather. All attendees share a common goal of wanting to know how the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry can significantly support and supplement their businesses and lives.
In a recent announcement, the names of the keynote speakers for the 2021 event have been released to the public. Some names of high-profile speakers have been recognised, with people like Mike Novogratz who are said to be attending. Mike Novogratz is the Founder and CEO of Galaxy Digital and is reportedly taking the stage on October 7-8.
Topics will include DeFi, Web 3.0, institutional investment, crypto regulation, financial inclusion, and NFTs as some of the more popular discussions among many others that will be held at the event. Of course, we know Mike Novogratz is participating; he plans to discuss the macro thesis for crypto. He is also said to be covering DeFi, NFTs, and how the technology advancement occurring in the crypto economy will change the world.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards