First DeFi project on Cardano bridges from Polkadot
Bitcoin Enthusiast – Kenny
Bondly, an e-commerce platform, plans to create a new version of its own Cryptocurrency and become the first decentralised finance project on the Cardano Blockchain. Bondly will be part of Cardano’s Goguen smart contract roll-out which allows the ability to build decentralised applications on Cardano’s foundation of peer reviewed research. IOHK had announced through Twitter that the partnership will bring “decentralised finance to the masses”.
Charles Hopkinson, CEO of IOHK had introduced applications like Bondly on the platform to help show Defi’s “true potential” with plans of scaling to replace the worldwide Digital Finance system. When the upgrade is on the rise, the cryptocurrency trading token BONDLY will be added to the Cardano Blockchain platform to go alongside the current Polkadot Coin. It’s said to help connect the companies two main products, BSwap and BONDProtect, by creating a bridge for these products it will help provide buyer protection and decentralised mediator service.
The update to Goguen will not set a priority for any tokens, so Cardano transactions will not be prioritised over the other tokens that are already issued on the platform. This will help in terms of performance for its foreign tokens by inheriting security and smart contract features of ADA. With the completion of Cardano’s Goguen upgrade, the Marlowe Project will begin, the users of the Cardano platform can then launch the templates of the digital assets and DeFi contracts.
If you are looking to make a Bitcoin investment but you are trying to find the best place to buy Bitcoin, Head over to BC Bitcoin and register an account with us to start buying and selling Bitcoin today. If you are unsure on how to trade Bitcoin and other crypto, then go to the coin trading guide for more information.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards