French Legislator Signs a Petition to Encourage the Country's Central Bank to Purchase Bitcoin
Cryptocurrency Specialist – Mark
Jean-Michel Mis, who is the president of the blockchain development firm and also a representative of the lower house of the French Parliament, has the high ambition of making France a cryptocurrency nation. If the appeal follows those requirements, it will be passed to the French Senate.
The petition was initially filed earlier this month by Francois-Xavier Thoorens, CEO of Ark Ecosystem.
It mentions the likes of Tesla and MicroStrategy as examples of big players that have made large Bitcoin purchases. The petition also referred to Miami City's proposal to spend its treasury funds in the digital asset.
The excerpt of the petition stated that France must follow a policy in this field and a statute allowing it to be implemented. Therefore recommending an overhaul to the Monetary and Financial Code to give the Banque de France the right to Buy and Sell Bitcoin and other crypto assets that it sees fit.
As far as press time was concerned, the petition had gathered 408 of the 100,000 signatures required. If the goal is reached, it will be moved to the floor of the Senate.
If you don’t know where to buy Bitcoin and you’re looking for a trusted Bitcoin retailor, you can purchase and sell cryptocurrency with BC Bitcoin, the most trustworthy Bitcoin broker in the UK. Register an account with us today to start investing.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards