CJ - Cryptocurrency Dealer
Groupe La Poste, a French company, said that it will launch its first-ever NFT collection through the "Binance NFT" platform.
Yann Arthus-Bertrand, a well-known environmentalist, activist, author and photographer, worked with the French postal service Groupe La Poste on the artistic project "Visages de France par les facteurs," or "Faces/Portraits of France by Postmen."
The initiative's largest challenge, according to La Banque Postale, was convincing all 70,000 French postmen to include photos of the resident in a post starting on December 8, 2021. Both those they came into contact with while going about their regular business and those who had a big impact on their life.
The major objective of the program was to create a digital exhibit called "Portraits of France by Postmen" to close off the year. The best photos from the collection were picked for an exhibition that will take place in 2022 at the Paris Louvre branch of La Poste. French postal workers between September 6 and October 31, 2021, took these pictures.
The Red Cross will get all proceeds from the charity auction.
"Binance France has been awarded a Digital Asset Service Provider (DASP) registration by the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) with the consent of the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR)," according to a May 5 announcement from Binance.
The first DASP for Binance in all of Europe was the significant accomplishment, according to the Binance blog. This means that Binance France will be given authority to custody hold digital assets, facilitate their purchase, sale, and exchange, and operate a cryptocurrency trading platform for those assets.
To get yourself involved with NFT’s culture the best place to start is by investing in cryptocurrency. Trusted Bitcoin companies such as BCBitcoin offer crypto asset management and counselling along the way.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards