Grandshores Technology Group Plans to Raise $12.7 Million for Yen-backed Cryptocurrency Project
Grandshores Technology Group have announced plans via South China Morning Post to raise $12.7 million through a digital token fund. The fund will see the development of a Yen-backed stablecoin cryptocurrency project. Grandshores plans to raise funds denominated in US-dollar backed Tether are currently the most popular stablecoin. The Yen-backed cryptocurrency is to be listed on exchanges to allow traders to sell Bitcoin for a less volatile asset.
Japan is one of the most active investors buying and selling Bitcoin. They show the second largest trading volumes to any country and are at the forefront of innovation for the technology. A Yen-backed stablecoin much like Tether could increase the ease of trading and entry for users as well as hedge against the volatility. A trader could sell Bitcoin for the Yen-back stablecoin during such times.
It is reported that the Hangzhou Grandshores fund partners are working with a mid-tier Japanese bank to create the stablecoin with hopes of launching by the end of this year or early 2019. Future developments will see the exploration of a Hong Kong-backed and Australian-backed stablecoins. If these projects proceed they will be added to exchanges as an alternative to trading against Tether.
As more institutions enter the market we are seeing a greater need for cryptocurrencies designed for trading. Bitcoin is currently the popular choice for trading, but the volatility of the price has led to the development of stablecoins. A trader could sell crypto for a stablecoin to store value. The stablecoin will have the value of the asset that backs it whilst all the benefits a cryptocurrency brings.
There are currently many stablecoins that have been introduced with many that have failed due to mechanics. USD is the popular currency to peg with Tether, NUSD and TrueUSD already releasing coins whilst Gemini, Basis and Circle are still in development. These coins will help traders and users buy and sell cryptocurrency more efficiently at less risk.
We are sure to see more stablecoins enter the market as a demand for them increases. There are projects looking to develop cryptocurrencies backed not only by currency but physical assets such as gold and precious metals. These coins will stay stable but will be subject to change dependant on the price of the underlying assets.
Looking to keep informed on all the latest news in the crypto field or looking to cash out crypto, then head on over to BC Bitcoin your trusted UK cryptocurrency broker.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards