CJ – Crypto Dealer
Recently, CNBC attended a cryptocurrency conference in Washington, D.C. Hester Peirce of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) answered questions from a CNBC reporter at the conference regarding Terra Luna's (UST) recent fall and whether the unfortunate event has led regulators to tighten their control over the industry.
Peirce anticipated that crypto legislation would arrive much sooner after the crisis. She argues that it will be crucial for regulators to work toward appropriate regulation and that they should seek to build solid collaborative relationships with cryptocurrency investment businesses. She thinks that regulation that does not inhibit Bitcoin industry innovation should be pursued.
She emphasized that good regulation and responsible innovation should go hand in hand.
Peirce was also asked if she has any concerns about the crypto space during the interview, and she stated that her major fear is the degree of fraud that occurs in the crypto market investment world. Another of her worries is that when it comes to Bitcoin trading, US officials have lost the ball. She believes that regulators have a lot of work ahead of them and have fallen behind. Regulators, according to Peirce, collaborate with crypto entrepreneurs to test various models and build the best ones for the general public that are both safe and compatible with the present regulatory environment.
Finally, Peirce concluded the conversation by emphasizing the importance of the SEC protecting people's privacy rather than censoring them.
If you are looking for a trusted cryptobroker, visit BC Bitcoin – a cryptocurrency trading platform.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards