By Max - Crypto Specialist - 07-04-2021
Peer-to-peer network connectivity protocol, New Kind of Network (NKN) has recently seen a price rally. The price to buy NKN crypto tokens has come when the protocol had expanded its consensus nodes to reach more than 67,000. As we have seen many times before, cryptocurrency projects that are not as well-known will suddenly boom once investors buy in as the prices begin to rise. New Kind of Network is no exception as it's recently become one of the top gainers. The price for buying NKN has seen an increase of 1,400%, rising from $0.052 to $0.779.
New Kind of Network launched in January 2018, since its debut, the protocol has been growing its community behind the scenes. By actively growing its fan and user base in the background, New Kind of Network will gradually be able to reach its goal of becoming the largest blockchain network. More specifically, New Kind of Network plans on being the most significant blockchain network in terms of consensus nodes. Aside from its main goal, the company aims to motivate its users to share their network connections so they can make the use out of untouched bandwidth. Its native cryptocurrency can be used for a variety of things, such as developers buying crypto token NKN to edit smart contracts. The price to purchase and sell NKN had also greatly risen due to Binance’s NKN staking announcement. NKN holders could earn around 20% APY if they placed NKN tokens into their Binance savings accounts.
If you are looking for NKN Buy or Sell services with a trusted broker, then you can head over to BC Bitcoin where you can safely buy crypto today.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards