By Lewis - Cryptocurrency Speculator - 01-12-2021
Ben McKenzie has stated that blockchain technology has an integral part in the financing industry. However, he noted that more famous people are beginning to promote crypto and blockchain products before building that trust with investors. Ben McKenzie is an actor famously known for being cast as Jim Gordon in Gotham. The actor goes on to talk about how celebrities enter the crypto scene without ever having a previous interest in crypto market investments. This isn't the first time McKenzie had spoken out against celebrities lazily promoting crypto ventures as the actor had made headlines back in October.
The actor in support of buying crypto and investing in blockchain-backed assets had collaborated with Jacob Silverman on an article titled “Celebrity Crypto Shilling Is a Moral Disaster.” The article had stated that reality show star Kim Kardashian had been pushing for people to buy cryptocurrency token EthereumMax (EMAX). As much as it is great for people to promote crypto adoption, those that invested in the coin had lost all of their money when EMAX rose by 116,000% before the coin dropped back down to $0. The article stressed that celebrities are simply throwing their names and brands onto anything they can make money on, whether that being NFTs, cryptocurrencies, to significant cryptocurrency trading platforms. The article written by Silverman and McKenzie have explained that celebrities and influencers are pushing their fans to buy anything they’re selling without fully understanding what it is they’re selling and what are the repercussions.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards