Hong Kong-based crypto exchange Crypto.com launches attractive competition for Bitcoin fanatics in September
By Max Steadman – Cryptocurrency Investor
On September 8 2020, nearly a year after the public beta launch, the Crypto.com Exchange is to exit its public beta. Crypto.com, after millions worth in transactions and trades, is releasing its cryptocurrency trading platform in all markets where the App is accessible.
50% off Bitcoin (BTC) on Crypto.com:
The event will begin at 6 am UTC on the Crypto.com Exchange on Tuesday 8th September 2020 in which users will have the ability to stake at least $5,000 Crypto.com Coin. In order to subscribe, users will need to have traded at least $5,000 worth in the previous month.
The total sale and subscription cost breakdown is:
1. Complete supply of BTC: $2 million worth of BTC
2. Rate of discount: 50%
3. Syndicate Allotment: the maximum amount of CRO available to each participant to spend on the event depends on the amount of CRO that they have staked by the exchange.
By adding a sum of CRO coin, not exceeding the respective allowable amount, Crypto.com users will be able to subscribe to BTC. In this case, the company staked CRO cannot be used for BTC's subscription.
In the past 30 days, users of the Crypto.com Exchange will need to have a trading volume reaching at least $5,000 USD in order to be eligible for the subscription.
The release said, "the last 30 days' trading volume will be measured at 00:50 am UTC daily.” With this in mind, “00:50 am UTC will be used to determine eligibility as of September 8, 2020."
If you are considering where to buy Bitcoin, you can Buy and Sell cryptocurrency with BC Bitcoin in under 5 minutes with a verified account. We offer a team of bespoke experts to assist you through every step. Get in touch and register today with your trusted Bitcoin broker
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards