CJ - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
The creator of Cardano (ADA), Charles Hoskinson, had a virtual conversation with Tony Edward of Thinking Crypto to discuss various themes in the cryptocurrency space considering the current market environment.
Edward's first question to Hoskinson was if he thought we were going for another crypto winter like the one that occurred in 2018 and 2019. Hoskinson replied by calling attention to the situation in the rest of the global financial market, claiming that it is in "free fall."
The present bear market, he continued, is very different from the one in 2018 and 2019 since a lot more people have entered the crypto market investment this time around, and there is a lot going on in the sector now that wasn't the case in 2018/19.
Given these considerations, he believes that the current bear market will be less dramatic than the last one. He did remark, though, that there is "questionable investing activity," which makes identifying the bottoms of the biggest cryptos, including ADA, hard. Another issue discussed in the interview was how the decentralised exchange (DEX) ecosystem is developing and innovating during this bear market, with Hoskinson noting the Wingriders team's development of a DEX based on the Cardano blockchain. Edward also asked the ADA founder if the SEC had ever sought to examine ADA during the conversation.
"We're one of the most decentralised initiatives in the space, and we're entirely transparent," Hoskinson responded. According to him, this isn't appealing to the SEC, which is only interested in pursuing fraudulent crypto businesses.
Buy Cardano (ADA) now by visiting a notable cryptobroker – BCBitcoin. A cheap cryptocurrency exchange platform that also provides crypto asset management services, here you can buy ADA coins easily and receive live customer support along the way.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards