According to Reuters, a Bitci spokeswoman informed Cointelegraph that the business plans to create new crypto exchanges in regions where it has significant agreements and assets. Brazil is Bitci's first foreign visit, as well as a first for Turkish crypto exchanges in general. In an interview, Bitci CEO Onur Altan Tan said that the Turkish blockchain company plans to launch its first exchange outside of Turkey in Brazil in February. In March, Spain will host the world's second Bitcoin exchange. Bitci intends to give better service to local investors by launching local crypto exchanges in mentioned nations, according to a spokeswoman.
Bitci intends to improve its relationship with local soccer teams, beginning with its Brazilian exchange. Bitci assisted over 25 soccer teams in launching their fan tokens as a blockchain supplier.
According to Bitci's CEO, the exchange has considerable assets in Brazil, as reported by Reuters. "We've distributed Brazilian national team fan tokens, and we've reached agreements with six additional clubs," he continued. Exclusive fan token arrangements with soccer clubs, according to Tan, would help Bitci kickstart its expansion in Brazil.
Bitci has experienced rapid expansion in the previous year, securing partnerships with a number of well-known sports organisations, including the Brazilian and Spanish national soccer teams, as well as Formula One club McLaren Racing.
As the sports industry's earnings have suffered as a result of the coronavirus outbreak, fan tokens have quickly become a popular way for teams to establish new revenue streams and trade crypto. Uncertainty over Turkey's legal environment for cryptocurrencies may also be considered as a major motivator for Turkish crypto firms to explore for development prospects elsewhere in the world.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards