By Tyler S - Crypto Broker - 7-08-2021
Decentralised Finance (DeFi) is a vital component of the crypto market with many successful projects. DeFi projects each hold their own native cryptocurrency to allow users to access the services of the platform. Many of these DeFi tokens can be found at popular crypto exchange platforms where you can buy PancakeSwap (CAKE) or invest in Polygon (MATIC) and other popular DeFi cryptocurrencies.
A recent announcement has been made to the DeFi and crypto community that an institutional investment firm and protocol are coming together to make asset generation more accessible for DeFi projects. Honeycomb and PLUGnet have reportedly started collaborating to improve synthetic asset generation within the blockchain and DeFi space.
Honeycomb Digital Investments is a firm with a niche to focus on digital assets and companies utilising blockchain technology. PLUGnet Partner Alliance is a protocol that allows users to access any assets they want. The collaboration with the protocol is so that Honeycomb can help to improve the PLUGnet system to promote, integrate, trade, list, regulate and maintain it.
Honeycomb has already provided investments that cover the whole variety of blockchain and distributed ledger technology. Its approach combines blockchain expertise with the traditional securities industry; mixing the two types of niche knowledge provides a new sort of problem-solving. Its goal is to provide investors with an opportunity to profit from the expansion and development of blockchain.
The CEO of PLUGnet, Jerry Yuan stated in the announcement that the collaboration should provide a "bridge the gap between traditional asset management and DeFi." Both companies seek further adoption to improve the DeFi systems for when the project has been completed.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards