By Lewis - Cryptocurrency Speculator - 03-11-2021
Even though Bitcoin (BTC) remains being the number one crypto market investment, many investors have turned to altcoins to seek high profits. Recently, the prices to buy XYO, TRAC, and MKR have risen exponentially, almost reaching triple figure percentage increases. The latest top gainers have been making investors hopeful for an upcoming altcoin season as we see altcoins growing speedily while Bitcoin gets stuck at $62K. According to the latest data regarding top gainers, it appears that Decentralised Financing (DeFi) tokens, blockchain gaming coins, and supply-chain initiatives are booming greatly in the market. The three types of cryptocurrencies have been seeing double if not triple-digit increases, with the highest gainers being XYO Network’s XYO coin, Maker MkR, and OriginTrail TRAC.
So why are TRAC, XYO, and MKR the top gainers? For TRAC, according to its market statistics, it appears that many investors have been taking a liking to the cryptocurrency for quite some time already. TRAC is the native crypto token to the OriginTrail platform; OriginTrail is a decentralised knowledge graph protocol that helps investors organise their crypto assets. When looking into TRAC’s VORTECS score, the crypto token has moved into the dark green zone in late October. According to the report, two days before the token rose by 232%, TRAC had already reached a new high of 81. Reportedly, TRAC’s growth is due to it being listed on Coinbase and many other cryptocurrency trading platforms.
The price for buying XYO crypto tokens comes as the XYO Network reaches 3 million nodes. According to the VORTECS Score for XYO, in late October, the cryptocurrency had reached a bullish 76 before seeing an 88% increase by the start of November. And finally, MKR rises due to Maker’s TVL new all-time high. According to MKR’s VORTECS Score, the cryptocurrency moved into the green zone on November 1 with a bullish score of 70. Unlike XYO and TRAC however, MKR started seeing high price rises only 3 hours after hitting 70, seeing increases of 51.4%.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards