Justin Sun Shows Up in San Francisco Despite Chinese Media Reports
By Jamie Green – Crypto Dealer
It seems the 28-year old Tron CEO, Justin Sun has been on a rollercoaster of cryptocurrency news lately in the last 24 hours.
First, it was stated that he had to postpone his business lunch with finance chief Warren Buffett due to being contracted with kidney stones.
Later during the day, it was reported that the rescheduling was due to legal issues instead of medical. For a while, everyone on Twitter assumed that Sun was in China, slapped with accusations of lawbreaking for which he was banned from leaving the country. News like this can cause users to sell Tron as they might believe it could negatively impact its value.
However, that story was broken yet again later in the afternoon, when Sun hosted a live video broadcast in what seems to have been the San Francisco Bay Bridge in the background. At the same time, he even joked about wishing he could have been in Miami.
The story, according to the Tron Foundation director of Global Communications, Cliff Edwards, was declared a bunk. He reported to Coindesk that the rumours were completely inaccurate in which photos were posted of Sun in San Francisco.
Though rumours of China banning Sun from leaving the country were squashed, the impact it had on Tron was far reaching. The network suffered losses on the back of the news as many users looked to cash out crypto and sell Tron. No matter the strength of a project, rumours of government regulators acting on accusations of law breaking, will have a negative impact. Sun dispelled these rumours by live broadcasting himself at the Bay Bridge in San Francisco and not the Golden Gate Bridge, though much damage has been done.
“I’m not feeling quite well but I think we gonna postpone but definitely looking forward to it.” Sun went on to further his claim by posting "It's pretty comfortable in San Francisco," to alleviate further rumours that he was in China.
Head on over to our site if you’re looking to sell Bitcoin UK through you trusted Bitcoin broker. You can also find an extensive list of cryptocurrencies on our platform to sell XRP, Tron, Ethereum and many more.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards