By Mark L - Cryptocurrency Dealer - 09/04/2021
Entering the growing $29 billion non-fungible token markets, English supermodel Katherine (Kate) Ann Moss has made plans to sell several NFTs.
The winner of the "Model of The Year" award back in 2006 has now produced three videos of herself that will be turned into and be auctioned off as non-fungible tokens on the Foundation marketplace on Tuesday, April 13, 2021.
A non-fungible token or NFT, is another type of cryptoasset. It uses blockchain technology and consensus mechanisms to authenticate digital pieces of art and its ownership. In recent months, the crypto asset management space has moved more toward NFT’s and online collectibles, providing content creators with further crypto outlets for publishing their work and receiving payment.
For this reason, the NFT market has gained substantial momentum within the last few months, with Mike Beeple's EVERDAYS; FIRST 5000 DAYS artwork becoming one of the most expensive and well-known NFT sales to date.
In an email that was written to reporters, the mother-of-one had announced that NFTs provide her with an opportunity to participate and join the community, while still establishing and gaining complete ownership of her brand.
All of the individual NFTs which have been titled "moments" will be sold as an entire unit in the marketplace. The auction winner will also receive a recorded audio certification from Kate Moss herself.
The former Louis Vuitton model, known for her charitable work, had announced that an amount of the money made from the auction would benefit the Adwoa Aboah Gurl Talk Foundation.
If you are looking to Buy and Sell cryptocurrency but you’re not sure where to buy Bitcoin and other popular assets, you can head over to BC Bitcoin where you can easily and safely invest by registering an account with us today.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards