David - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
A stablecoin TCNH that is tied to the Chinese yuan is forthcoming on the Tron network
The TUSD stablecoin's issuer will also be in control of the TCNH
The USDD stablecoin on the TRX network has yet to regain its $1 peg
With the Chinese currency TrueCNH, the Tron network (TRX) is introducing the blockchain counterpart of a central bank digital currency (CBDC) (TCNH) for cheap crypto currency transactions.
The TRON-based stablecoin, TCNH, is tied to the Chinese Yuan (CNH) at a one-to-one ratio, making it a useful tool for any cryptobroker and crypto asset management. Justin Sun, the adviser for Huobi Global's cryptocurrency exchange, recently commented on this. It is pegged one-to-one with the offshore RMB, and there are no limits on buying or exchange, according to Sun, the inventor of the Tron blockchain. The Chinese government will be welcoming and upbeat about cryptocurrencies in the future.
According to sources, the TrueUSD team, which presently oversees TUSD stablecoin with a market valuation of around $753,611,088 will launch TCNH. Notably, USDD, a native algorithmic stablecoin of the TRX network, is now trading at around $0.98. Given the failure of the FTX exchange, the algorithmic stablecoin lost its $1 peg in the beginning of last month, at the height of the crypto FUD.
Similar to this, the layer-one protocol COTI and the Cardano blockchain recently collaborated to create DJED, an over-collateralized algorithmic stablecoin for cheap crypto currency transactions. After a successful audit and thorough stress testing, the stablecoin will launch on the Cardano mainnet early next year.
The CEO of COTI, Shahaf Bar-Geffen, said that recent market developments proved the need for a safe haven from volatility and that the DJED stablecoin will fulfill that need. The Djed team promised to use excess collateral in cryptocurrencies like the ADA token to back the DJED stablecoin in a one-to-one ratio against the US dollar. DJED will be used by a few partners and Decentralized Exchanges (DEXs) to implement the algorithmic stablecoin and pay users for supplying liquidity and for secure coin storage and the safekeeping of crypto assets and coin holdings.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards