By Max - Cryptocurrency Retailer - 13-10-2021
A GameFi developed on the Binance SmartChain, Lucky Lion, has recently announced its collaboration with a significant lending protocol and a yield farming NFT platform. The announcement was made not long before the games native event iGaming starts in mid-October 2021. The two companies Lucky Lion has joined forces with are Alpaca Finance (ALPACA) and LatteSwap. According to the GameFi, Lucky Lion is able to access groups of proactive investors from both yield farming companies. The engaged investors from LatteSwap and Alpaca Finance communities are reportedly spread around the world, but Lucky Lion is particularly interested in the ones located in Asia.
Reportedly, at Lucky Lion's iGaming event, users can participate by staking the GameFi's native cryptocurrency $LUCKY. Users can stake their tokens into a sharing pool or join in to play iGaming in the hopes of winning the jackpots. According to the Lucky Lion CEO, the response towards the news regarding the recent partnership has been overly positive.
Alpaca Finance (ALPACA) is the most significant lending protocol on the Binance Smart Chain platform. The protocol allows investors to participate in leveraged yield farming. According to Alpaca Finance, the protocol helps users to earn safe and stable yields. The company also offers borrowers uncollateralised loans so investors for positions in yield farming.
Users can buy ALPACA tokens to be used for governance and to get NFT access for future projects. Investors can buy ALPACA crypto coins through popular exchanges such as Binance, KuCoin, BCBitcoin, and more. LatteSwap is a "Caffeine-filled" DEX platform within Binance Smart Chain that also has NFT integrations. LatteSwap has various features, including trading, yield farming, borrowing, and liquidity pools.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards