Mark Cuban Not Hopeful About Facebook’s Libra
By Jamie Green – Crypto Expert
In an interview with CNBC, billionaire entrepreneur and owner of the Dallas Mavericks basketball team, Mark Cuban, believes Facebook's cryptocurrency Libra is a big mistake.
Cuban made several comments about Facebook's cryptocurrency endeavors by saying:
“I’m not a big fan of what they’re doing there”, and also went on to state, “I think it’s a big mistake.” Cuban appears more worried about the international impact that Libra will have instead of its impact in the United States.
According to the report and as any user around the world can buy and sell cryptocurrency, he believes that “globally and in countries where there isn’t a lot of rule of law, or a lot of government stability, or currency stability, then it could be dangerous.”
Cuban also believes that problems could occur when a country potentially loses control of their currency as the residents could buy and sell Bitcoin or another crypto, they do not control. Two years prior to this, Cuban said that he planned to invest in his own cryptocurrency after calling Bitcoin a bubble.
This skepticism about Libra interestingly comes right after US President Donald Trump voiced good displeasure against those buying and selling Bitcoin and the yet to launch Libra, as well as crypto in general. Brain Armstrong, Coinbase CEO felt that Trump needed to discredit cryptos because it fuels the narrative that it's independent of global powers and that it can't be touched by them.
Head on over to our platform to sell Bitcoin UK along with a huge line-up of others to sell Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, EOS, Stellar and more.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards