MicroStrategy Is Buying BTC Again—262 In All For $15 Million
By Jamie G. - Cryptocurrency Specialist - 13/03/2021
Just a week ago, MicroStrategy purchased yet a further 205 more Bitcoins (BTC) to add to their stack, this means that they are raising their assets to 91,064 BTC. Now, they are at it once more. Since MicroStrategy's notoriously large Bitcoin purchase back in 2020, the company has regularly made the news and drawn quite a lot of attention to themselves within the crypto world. This time around, the firm bought more Bitcoins—262 BTC for $15 million.
Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy, had made a post on popular social platform, Twitter, that the company currently owns a high stock of 91,326 BTCs. At the time of publishing and regarding the crypto market value price, the cumulative amount of their combined Bitcoins is worth more than $5 billion. Saylor points out that the current price to Sell Bitcoin is at $24,214.
At present, MicroStrategy is the only independent publicly traded business intelligence company with a leading business analytics program. The company has been actively buying Bitcoin since 2020, so despite not being in the crypto game for very long, MicroStrategy continues to make huge Bitcoin investments on a regular, yet unpredictable, basis.
Their CEO, Michael Saylor, predicts that 2021 is going to be a prosperous year for Bitcoin investing. The company has closely backed these words with actions as MicroStrategy continues to be in the headlines for its large Bitcoin transactions.
If you are looking to invest in cryptocurrency, head over to BC Bitcoin and register an account today.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards