Most Robust Cryptos in Quick Market Correction
Crypto Consultant – Ollie
Cryptocurrencies had a positive trend at the beginning of 2021, with crypto trading giants hitting their all-time highs early in the year. Sitting at its peak value, you can now sell Bitcoin at an incredible $58,354, while you can now buy Ethereum for $2,036.55 and Dogecoin rose by more than 1,000% to cross 0.087158.
The trend has changed more recently, and the economy has undergone a downward spiral, with some coins losing as much as 30% of their market value. Despite declining rates, some coins have proved to be durable and appear reasonably unscathed in the market correction.
Before the blip, Binance Coin (BNB) had already hit its all-time peak, closing at $333.13 on February 19th. This was almost 160% of the previous all-time-high price.
After the price drop of the market, BNB held a fast-paced pattern of steady gains every day. According to the new standings, BNB has gained 52.17% in the last seven days and more than 18.47% in the last 24 hours.
Cardano holders and investors do not have much to worry about with Cardano dropping slightly with 2% and easily tipped the balance around and made gradual incremental improvements to end the market correction at $1.05.
The fifth largest coin per market cap, Cardano stayed positive, with a 16% surge over the last week and an average of 4% per day.
2021 has proved to be Dogecoin's year after Elon Musk's enigmatic tweets sent the coin in a flurry in which it won over 1000% to cross an all-time high of $0.078844 in early February. However, things began to unravel and Dogecoin suffered a huge fall in price.
Despite all odds and despite the price correction, Dogecoin kept its own and made substantial advances in the bearish market. Currently, the price for selling Dogecoin is at $0.05720, it increased by more than 20% after the price reversal to the complete disappointment of the detractors who expected much lower rates for it.
NEM has witnessed a quick price rally after the last price correction, increasing 40% over the last 7 days. The cause for this stability in the dip was a spike in the market value of Symbol Airdrop that is elaborately related to the NEM coin.
The most recent price correction was over 100% won by Solana. Analysts believed the reason for the resistance was attributable to the introduction of the Solana Blockchain, Raydium. The hype about the launch took the 18th most popular coin exchange to $17.53 at the close of the price reversal.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards