No Capitulation in Sight as Bitcoin Miners Push Forward
By Mark Lemon - Cryptocurrency Specialist
New data reveals that in spite of suffering a 15% dip in its price, Bitcoin doesn't see any capitulation among miners. These miners must have faith and believe users will continue to buy and sell Bitcoin.
Monitoring resource Coin Dance says that Bitcoin's hash rate estimates remain more adamant now than when they did before the market price dropped. Hash rate is the amount of computing power that goes into powering and keeping the Bitcoin network up and running.
The November 23rd hash rate is said to be identical to Bitcoin's last all-time high. This is indicated by Coin Dance's statistics in which Saturday's readings are identical to those from October 10, which was at 134 quintillion hashes per second. This means the network is capable of processing as many transactions buying and selling Bitcoin now as it did then, suggesting miners are continuing.
There has been an escalating consensus that Bitcoin miners were leaving their positions due to the rising losses they experienced, as Cointelegraph previously reported. Statistician Willy Woo said that the process should have been completed as of this week. If the process has finished, we should see no more miners leaving the network in which users should be able to buy Bitcoin and transact without further restraint to the difficulty of the network.
Although entrepreneur Alistair Milne suggested that miners were a bit concerned with the ongoing price action, in his Sunday tweet, he summarized that "There is NO miner capitulation." Milne went on to explain that they are aware of the upcoming halving and the recent dip will have not force them to stop mining Bitcoin.
Milne also addressed the rising Bitcoin mining difficulty, which is certainly an indicator that had until recently been low.
This difficulty is a measure of the amount of effort needed to solve Bitcoin block equations and adjusts itself to fulfill ongoing miner sentiment regularly. At the start of this month, the difficulty fell by about 7%, which is the biggest drop of the year. However, according to Blockchain figures, that difficulty witnessed a 2% uptick which indicates that miners returned, or new ones entered.
If you are looking for a trusted Bitcoin broker to sell Bitcoin UK, then head on over to our platform where you’ll also find many other supported cryptocurrencies.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards