Ontology Multi-chain Design
By Luke Flowers – Crypto Broker
The people behind blockchain-based network Ontology, which is responsible for deploying decentralized applications (Dapps), have voiced their displeasure about how a single blockchain can never meet all types of business requirements.
Numerous Blockchains are Required for Various Business Requirements
As found in a Medium blog post from the Ontology team on May 16th, 2019, the developers of Ontology assert that “blockchains with different architectures and features” are required for different business purposes. What’s also required are separate blockchain networks that communicate with one another. Without this, their “intended value” will never be “realized” if protocols are not made to promote blockchain interoperability. Being able to buy and sell cryptocurrency on one chain could be worthless if its unable to be integrated with current systems.
In order to promote communication between independent blockchains, the team at Ontology suggests creating a “multichain system.” To facilitate the development of this system, the developers behind the distributed trust network have released a design for a “lightweight and safe” multichain solution that can manage cross-chain communication. This solution could enable users to buy Ethereum or Tron for use on a Dapp within the Ontology network.
Allows Interaction Between Mainnet and Sidechains
As described in the blog post by the team, the solution here is to use the Ontology blockchain as the ‘main-chain’ with integration support for ‘side-chains’ whose architecture can be both compatible and different from that of the Ontology mainnet. The developers say that this type of setup also enables interaction between sidechains as well as from the mainchain.
Once a multichain contract is issued, it will manage every sidechain that is linked to the main blockchain of Ontology allowing the team to focus further on their projects development and encourage crypto selling and buying.
If you’re looking to exchange Bitcoin to GBP and sell crypto UK, then check out our innovative platform.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards