By Max - Cryptocurrency Consultant - 01/12/2021
Decentralised exchange (DEX), Pangolin, has recently announced its partnership with algorithmic currency protocol, Olympus. Pangolin is an Avalanche (AVAX) backed DEX that is driven by its community. Pangolin offers democratic distribution of crypto assets from the Avalanche and Ethereum (ETH) platform. Pangolin has set new plans to collaborate with DAO platform Olympus to build a one-of-kind bonding programme and co-marketing push. Pangolin will be the first DEX within the Avalanche ecosystem to integrate a bonding programme. The new programme will allow Pangolin to have its own liquidity tools, enabling platform users to trade their liquidity provider tokens for Pangolin’s native governance token PNG. Users can also trade crypto market investment PNG at lower costs through the bonding programme. However, Pangolin never sells its tokens to keep the liquidity within the native coffers.
Olympus is a community-run DAO that was founded by anonymous accounts with the usernames of “Zeus,” “Unbanksy,” “Apollo,” and “Wartful.” The DAO is known for being an interesting economic experiment in the Decentralised Finance (DeFi) industry. Olympus, despite being governed by its community, also operates using decentralised blockchain technology by utilising smart contracts. Thanks to the collaboration with Olympus, Pangolin is no longer having troubles with yield farmers. The bonding programme addresses several problems that the protocol faces with liquidity. The bond programme sets aside a large portion of the native cryptocurrency to be used as liquidity incentives, this puts pressure on farm tokens to sell.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards