Gus – Crypto Speculator
DeeMoney will provide nearly instant cross-border payments to Visa users in Thailand.
DeeMoney, a renowned Thai FinTech startup and Ripple partner, has teamed with Visa in order to connect Visa Direct with its worldwide payments network.
Through this partnership, customers will be able to send cross-border payments to over 170 countries in 160 different currencies almost instantly using only the recipient's Visa card information. In contrast to conventional cross-border payment methods, which take days to reach the recipients, Visa claims that recipients will get monies within 30 minutes after the transaction.
A noteworthy date for the service's debut is 2023
Even though this relationship has been promoted by XRP influencers, it is important to note that it does not use Ripple's On-Demand Liquidity (ODL) service, which makes use of the XRP Ledger. Instead, it uses Visa Direct.
Aswin Phlaphongphanich, CEO of DeeMoney, said "Visa is our ideal partner for near real-time payments with the simplicity, speed, and proven security it delivers." "Thanks to this agreement, our customers may instantly send money to friends' or family members' debit card accounts in more than 170 different countries using more than 160 different transaction currencies. Additionally, it permits real-time payments around-the-clock, on holidays and weekends, which are not possible with conventional banks.”
One of the quickest methods to transmit money to the rest of the globe will be DeeMoney's near real-time payment service, which is Visa-licensed.
In March 2020, DeeMoney partnered with Ripple. Through the agreement, the leading Thai FinTech company was able to offer cross-border payments into and outside of Thailand with low-cost same-day settlement using RippleNet.
A Ripple partner has partnered with a significant global payments firm for the second time in the previous seven days. In collaboration with Frente Corretora, a Ripple partner, MoneyGram launched its online remittance platform in Brazil on Tuesday.
Should you wish to buy XRP visit BCBitcoin – a cryptocurrency broker and platform, where you can place orders which let you buy and sell cryptocurrency, swap crypto, or store your crypto assets/coin holdings online.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards