By Harry B - Crypto Speculator
While the Ripple corporation still fights SEC lawyers, XRP has experienced a fiery weekend climb. A rally had occurred this past weekend that has lifted several crypto market investments; Ripple's XRP seems to be leading the way, gaining 30% daily. This has come after a series of legal victories and speculation after being relisted on some crypto exchange platforms.
When looking at the top tier coins in the crypto markets, the price to buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are both up just 2.7% and 3.4%, while XRP rose to $1.36 on the same day before falling to $1.32 at the time of publication.
The crypto coin asset is now up 111% in seven days and 544% year to date. The recent surge has also propelled XRP back into the top ten cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, trailing only BTC, ETH, and Binance Coin (BNB) at Number 4.
The rally has come with a Securities and Exchange Commission complaint, stating that XRP's $1.3 billion ICO was an unregistered securities sale. Due to this, several crypto exchanges had to delist the currency, and the result meant XRP fell to the third position in terms of market capitalisation, almost completely falling below the top ten.
Ripple lawyers have won two cases in their legal fight with the SEC, including gaining access to internal SEC conversation history on cryptocurrencies. A court also refused the SEC the right to reveal the financial records of two Ripple executives, including Garlinghouse.
If you’re looking to Buy and Sell cryptocurrency, but you’re not sure where to buy Bitcoin and other popular cryptos, you can start safely investing with BC Bitcoin. You can easily register an account with us to begin trading today.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards