Robinhood Exchange Introduces Candlestick Charts and Discovery Tool
Robinhood have outlined updates to their exchange in a blog post to improve users’ experience. The improvements are to be implemented on both the conventional exchange and Robinhood Crypto. Currently their services for cryptocurrency trading are only available through an early-access application.
Robinhood is now bringing candlestick charts to the stocks, implementing options and cryptocurrency pages on mobile. A candlestick is more comprehensive than a line chart as it provides the open, high, low and close price. Traders gain a greater insight into the market which allows them to make informed decisions to buy and sell cryptocurrency.
Other features include those available on a web browser but not the mobile. Analyst ratings are coming which will show buy, hold and sell ratings from Wall Street analysts with commentary. This will provide traders with a key insight into the market sentiment for buying crypto.
Trading data will be analysed stating investments made by other users. A user buying Bitcoin will gain suggestions of other cryptocurrencies that those investors have purchased. Competitors and supplier investment data will be included in the tracking allowing users to monitor the activity of others through the platform.
Robinhood have developed their platform to create a more comprehensive experience for its users and to provide them with the data needed to buy and sell Bitcoin. These changes suggest Robinhood is attempting to enter the market for institutional investors and the everyday investor.
If you are looking for a trusted Bitcoin broker in the UK, be sure to head over to BC Bitcoin to buy cryptocurrency.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards