By Luke F - Bitcoin Enthusiast - 29-10-2021
In recent weeks, we have seen prices to buy cryptocurrency on the rise, with some even passing their old all-time highs before the crypto crackdown. However, hitting the crypto media this week is another meme-coin inspired by the Japanese dog breed that lead to the creation of Dogecoin (DOGE). Crypto coin ticker SHIB, also known as Shiba Inu, has reached a price increase of over 150% in the last seven days.
On Thursday, the price to buy Shiba Inu crypto meme coin SHIB has risen to a new all-time high of $0.00008845 according to Shib price charts. Even though one SHIB is worth far less than a cent, the dog token has turned heads and even climbed the ranks to number 8 in market value. Over the last week, the Ethereum blockchain-based coin, Shiba Inu, had seen a 173% peak increase; as of writing, the token is up by 156% at $0.00007008. Despite the low price to invest, crypto analysts encourage traders to research the coin before purchasing.
Reportedly, crypto analysts have warned that before investing in cryptocurrency that happens to be booming in the market, you need to understand what you're buying and "not just hype around it." Aside from being known as a meme-coin, SHIB is still an altcoin, meaning it is part of the large variety of viable cryptocurrencies that are not Bitcoin (BTC). Because of the altcoin categorisation, it's speculated by many analysts and crypto professionals that altcoins are much more volatile and should be utilised with caution.
As previously stated, SHIB is an Ethereum-based token; as the founder of the coin, Ryoshi wanted to create Shiba Inu on an already secure blockchain. However, cryptocurrency experts have warned investors that crypto assets built in a blockchain that's not its own would mean that the coins would be underdeveloped.
In comparison, Bitcoin was built with a strong utility behind it to introduce a peer-to-peer financial system. Everything within its technology behind the coin was made with a keen eye for detail; this includes its blockchain network and the crypto giant’s ecosystem. Unfortunately, most altcoins were not built with the same careful craftsmanship and typically is missing many of the most important features that give a cryptocurrency true value. Without the value of a cryptocurrency's utility backing the price of a coin, usually, what's left is the community raising its fellow altcoin's prices.
In conclusion, before investing in SHIB or other altcoins due to hype, look beyond its sudden popularity and research the asset first. In similar news, 1Inch has recently seen a price spike of 69%, followed by a steep drop and almost returning to its average price earlier in the week. Could SHIB follow the same example?
If you are looking to Buy Shiba Inu coin UK and other altcoins, please head over to BC Bitcoin where you can safely start investing today. You call also Sell Shiba Inu via our platform and many other ERC-20 tokens.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards