2021 has been an eventful year for Shiba Inu (SHIB) and was subsequently dubbed the Dogecoin (DOGE) Killer. Since September 2020, the price to buy SHIB has risen dramatically to well over 2,000,000%. However, many investors are now wondering why SHIB has seen a sudden price drop recently. According to reports the fall in price to buy the altcoin SHIB may be a result of a crypto whale sending large SHIB transactions to four separate wallets.
A series of transactions has been noticed by crypto whale watchers just before SHIB dropped by 11% in price. According to the platform, the whale had sent four separate Shiba Inu transactions with a total of 10,000,000,100,000 SHIB. The total is estimated to be worth approximately $2.3 billion with the four transactions being worth around $586 million each. Some analysts theorise that the reason behind the move could be due to the wallet’s owner misplacing their private keys. Despite the knowledge that the crypto whale is currently holding billions of dollars’ worth of SHIB, the price to buy the SHIB has still fallen significantly. The crypto market investment SHIBs plunge could be because some holders and investors believe that the whale could sell the entire SHIB stash shortly. Since the crypto whale holds such a significant supply of the altcoin, any transactions made has the potential to have a major impact on the value of the coin. Furthermore, one analyst went as far to suggest if the significant investor sold all its stock, it would send SHIB plunging by as much as -99.99% to zero.
If you are looking to Buy Doge or Shiba or buy altcoins with a debit card, then you can head over to BC Bitcoin where you can safely buy crypto UK today.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards