By Kenny S - Bitcoin Enthusiast - 03-11-2021
The self-proclaimed fastest blockchain with the fastest growing cryptocurrency trading ecosystem, Solana, is having a great year. The public blockchain platform with its native token Solana (SOL) has seen exponential growth in 2021. The price to buy Solana in the UK has been on the rise and has reached as much as $248.01 with an outstanding total increase of around 15,300% since the beginning of the year. The impressive statistics and gains even have surpassed many other popular altcoins.
Even cryptocurrency analysts are coming forward to talk about the growth of Solana. One well-known analyst, Scott Melker who hosts the popular "The Wolf Of All Streets" podcast, spoke about how Solana is a competitor to the second-ranked cryptocurrency, Ethereum (ETH). Melker stated that Solana provides "lightning-fast transactions" at low costs, which rivals Ether.
Scott Melker further explained that the reason for Solana's major and fast-paced growth this year is due to crypto gaming and investors that purchase and sell Solana NFT collections. The development process has been ongoing for a number of years to build Solana, which resulted in a sudden rapid growth in price. Other analysts have pointed out that when the cost to buy Ethereum goes up, so do SOLs. Reportedly, Solana benefits from Ethers gains significantly when gas prices increase as well. One thing to note is that the transaction fees on the Ethereum network have increased by more than 2000% since the second quarter of this year. Because of the hefty gas fees when transacting, many investors have been flocking to Solana, which is all-around much more cost-efficient and faster than Ethereum.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards