By Luke - Cryptocurrency expert - 02-12-2021
A Solana-based Non-Fungible Token (NFT) game is said to be bringing-back the short gaming play style. Solajump is a Solana-build game with a play-to-win ruling. The world’s first play-to-win NFT game was created by Kokeshi Academy Nerd 148 Studios. The game utilises NFTs to help revolutionise the old short-styled gameplay.
Why would having an NFT feature alter the gameplay for short games? NFTs are tokenised art pieces which games typically use to allow players to own land within the game. Alternatively, investors can buy crypto-art one-of-kind character skins on NFT platforms in order to access and play certain blockchain-backed games. Crypto gaming has gradually been gaining popularity and the games’ cryptocurrencies even more so. Many investors buy cryptocurrency game tokens as they're currently some of the hot gainers in the crypto market. as of current, investors are buying GALA from Gala Gaming, and other cryptos like Axie Infinity (AXS).
Short games could easily become a trend again as they are easy to play with simple rules and gameplay, and highly addicting. Solajump is a Doodle jump type game with a beautiful 2D art style. The rules are to jump upwards onto platforms to reach new levels, with the aim to win the game rather than just get the highest score. Alike some other NFT-based games, players will need to buy a Solajumper NFT. By purchasing an NFT from the game’s collection, it will give players access to tournaments with major rewards.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards