TECH GIANT LINE IS LAUNCHING ITS CRYPTO ASSET FOR ITS 700 MILLION USERS IN JAPAN
Kenny Stevens – Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
The tech giant, Line, has set large goals for 2020. The services provided in Japan through Line, has notably made it the biggest messenger platform in the country, according to The Daily Hodl. Users can use the app to send messages, videos, audios, and images very conveniently, reportedly with unique features. After creating a huge social messaging ecosystem, Line is looking to jump into crypto with the introduction of its own crypto named LINK (LN).
Link is said to be available soon as a reward system that gives back to users. Line hopes with the added value of easy-to-use apps, participation of the platform and new system will grow. This will be helpful in trading within the Japanese market. All users will be able to participate simply to earn LINK (LN) tokens on their mobile apps.
The Japan Virtual Currency Exchange Association (JVCEA) is the official, self-regulatory body authorised by Japan’s Financial Services Agency (FSA). Line is aiming to initiate its crypto with the rules set by JVCEA. It will help LINK (LN) in the crypto industry, with anti-money laundering policies, security protocols and transparency. This will help people that are buying and selling cryptocurrency, as well as potentially introducing it to new people. While the exact date of launch for the cryptocurrency is yet to be announced, millions of users are desperately waiting for LINK.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards