The Bitcoin and Altcoin Bullrun Has Gained Momentum.
By Luke Flowers – Cryptocurrency Speculator
It is great news for the crypto enthusiasts as there was an upward trend for Bitcoin moving above the USD4,000 in December 2018. This shows that buying Bitcoin is in a strong zone and regaining popularity. Other Altcoins are showing positive trends as stated through Cryptonews suggesting more gains in the short term and an overall positive feeling of the market possibly inducing more to buy crypto.
Ethereum is looking to trade to a new weekly high with estimates of above USD110. The first resistance to buy Ethereum is close to the USD105 level. Bitcoin cash was also moving positively upward above the USD120 resistance and gained in more than 25%. Ripple was another climber going above the USD0.380 resistance and is likely to rise. Many of the other smaller market altcoins rose by more than 10% which included AION, BCN, STRAT, LINK, WAVES and PAY.
STRAT saw an increase of 40%. Running on the Stratis platform its vision is to become a one-stop shop for blockchain related items. It will encourage businesses to implement blockchain technology quickly. Chainlink’s coin LINK was boosted up by 25%. Chainlink is providing smart contracts to the inputs and outputs needs to reach its full potential.
As some cryptocurrencies have been in a downward trend for most of the year, it is a good Christmas sign for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency holders. If you would like to buy Ripple or any of our other currencies just click here, we are the UK’s most trusted cryptocurrency broker and we would love to help.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards